No class available for this train
Rani Chennamma Express (16590) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Tiptur station (TTR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 329 kms.
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Hubli to Tiptur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hubli to Tiptur is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 510 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1365 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 640 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Hubli to Tiptur Rani Chennamma Express (16590) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Tiptur station (TTR) at . Hubli to Tiptur train fare is Rs.1365 in First AC, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Hubli to Tiptur is Rani Chennamma Express (16590) which travels a distance of 329 kms in just 5 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Hubli to Tiptur is Hubballi KSR Bengaluru Passenger (UnReserved) (56516) which travels a distance of 329 kms in 9 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Hubli to Tiptur is Hubballi MGR Chennai Central SF Express (22697) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hubli to Tiptur is Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (11021) which reaches Tiptur with an average delay of over 36 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.