Hubballi Secunderabad Express (via Vijayapura) (17319) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Tandur station (TDU) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 549 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hubli to Tandur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hubli to Tandur is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Hubli to Tandur Hubballi Secunderabad Express (via Vijayapura) (17319) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Tandur station (TDU) at . Hubli to Tandur train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.