Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Hubli to Raybag can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hubli to Raybag is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hubli to Raybag is Hubballi Dadar Central Festival Special (07317) which travels a distance of 229 kms in just 4 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Hubli to Raybag is Hubballi Miraj Passenger (UnReserved) (51420) which travels a distance of 229 kms in 5 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Hubli to Raybag is Hubballi Miraj Express (11048) which reaches Raybag with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hubli to Raybag is Hubballi Miraj Express (11048) which reaches Raybag with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.