Vasco Da Gama Howrah Amaravati Express (18048) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 30 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 1690 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Hubli to Balasore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hubli to Balasore is Rs 365 in None (GN), Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2530 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL).
Hubli to Balasore Vasco Da Gama Howrah Amaravati Express (18048) departs from Hubli Jn station (UBL) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at . Hubli to Balasore train fare is Rs.365 in None, Rs.1720 in Third AC, Rs.2530 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.