close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12508
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Chennai Central )
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12510
Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12516
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express ( via Perambur )
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22502
New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SuperFast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12514
Guwahati Secunderabad Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12703
Falaknuma Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 35 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12245
Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
11 hr 10 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 885
22863
Howrah Yesvantpur AC SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
11 hr 10 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
18645
East Coast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
14 hr 43 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 405
22849
Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
12 hr 35 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22825
Shalimar Chennai Central Superfast Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
12 hr 35 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
20889
Howrah Vijayawada Humsafar Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 23 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
12504
Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 23 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
02841
Santragachi Chennai Central SF SpecialFare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12 hr 48 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22887
Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 23 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
06009
Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
13 hr 05 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22831
Howrah Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
11 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22851
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
11 hr 45 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22855
Santragachi Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
11 hr 45 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12773
Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
12 hr 23 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
22817
Howrah Mysuru Weekly SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 18 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12663
Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 18 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22877
Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 25 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
22853
Shalimar Visakhapatnam Superfast Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
12 hr 45 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22807
Santragachi Chennai Central AC SF Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
11 hr 40 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
22841
Santragachi Chennai Central Antyodaya Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
11 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
12863
Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 40 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12660
Gurudev SF Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
13 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
22642
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
13 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
15228
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 45 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 405
12867
Howrah Puducherry (Aurobindo) SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 07 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
18047
Amaravati Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 07 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 405
12254
Anga Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 07 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
12839
Howrah Chennai Central Mail
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
SL
₹ 435
06057
Santragachi Chennai Central Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
13 hr 55 min
VZM ()
Vizianagram Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train time table

Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 11 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 820 kms. Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 820 kms. Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 820 kms. Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 820 kms. Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 12 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 820 kms.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train Seat Availability

In Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL87/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL247/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn is Rs 2790 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn - Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245).

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn duronto fare is Rs.3520 in First AC, Rs.2245 in Third AC, Rs.3060 in Second AC and Rs.885 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also. In Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL87/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL247/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto (12245/12246) is the fastest train connecting Kolkata to Bengaluru. Although, there is another train 22863 (Hwh Ypr AC Exp) that runs along the same track and same timings and takes same duration to reach destination. The only difference being, Duronto runs 5 days a week while train 22863 is a weekly train running every Monday and has more number of stoppages.

info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn - Howrah Vijayawada Humsafar Express (20889), Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887) and Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504).

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Vijayawada Humsafar Express (20889) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1885 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1930 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1930 in Third AC for this train. In Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Amaravati Express 18047

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express 12863

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Chennai Central Mail 12839

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.2790 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Falaknuma Express 12703

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.2790 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn is Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto Express (12245) which travels a distance of 820 kms in just 11 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn is East Coast Express (18645) which travels a distance of 820 kms in 14 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn is Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express (22877) which reaches Vizianagram Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Vizianagram Jn is Guwahati Secunderabad Superfast Express (12514) which reaches Vizianagram Jn with an average delay of over 8 hrs 47 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
105 views
  
2 replies
Punjab mail New Delhi​ timing
Timing of punjab mail
edit Answer
18 views
  
1 reply
When is the last chart prepared?
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
106 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 19603 stops at Ramnathpuram station?
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
83 views
  
0 reply
What is meant by waitlisted ticket?
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
92 views
  
1 reply
Where is the ES 1 coach position on train no 13168
[ My query is about train 13168 ]
edit Answer
50 views
  
0 reply
What happend to 13006 strated on 15 nov
[ My query is about train 13006 ]
edit Answer
76 views
  
0 reply
SIROHI ROAD changed into PINDWARA
News. About this station
edit Answer
35 views
  
0 reply
What is the chat time prepair of farraka express 12483
[ My query is about train 13483 ]
edit Answer
50 views
  
0 reply
How can I cancel my tickets?
[My query is about pnr ]6721248938
edit Answer
161 views
  
1 reply
My PNR status shows CNF but there is no berth details. How will I get it?
You will get your berth/coach details on your journey date. At the time of chart preparation, IRCTC will send SMS giving your journey details along with your seat and coach. This generally happens wh…
check_circle Solved
178 views
  
1 reply