Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Vadodara trains

Tue, November 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
SHM BHUJ SF EXP
22830


SHM


BRC
34:38
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
SRC RJT AC SPL
02834


SRC


BRC
33:10
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
PBR KAVIGURU EXP
12950


SRC


BRC
35:00
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
HWH PBR OKHAEXP
12906


HWH


BRC
32:05
- T - - F S -
GNWL41/WL25
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL94/WL53
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL282/WL207
27%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GARBHA EXPRESS
12938


HWH


BRC
33:40
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
HWH ADI EXPRESS
12834


HWH


BRC
35:05
M T W T F S S
GNWL42/WL32
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL70/WL47
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL311/WL220
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago

Kolkata to Vadodara train time table

HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 35 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1988 kms. HWH PBR OKHAEXP (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 32 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1994 kms. GARBHA EXPRESS (12938) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 33 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 2125 kms. PBR KAVIGURU EXP (12950) departs from Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 35 hrs to cover the distance of 2123 kms. SHM BHUJ SF EXP (22830) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 34 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 1973 kms.

Kolkata to Vadodara train Seat Availability

In HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL311/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In HWH PBR OKHAEXP (12906), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL282/WL207 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Vadodara train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Vadodara is Rs 1955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2855 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3380 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 940 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Vadodara HWH ADI EXPRESS 12834

Kolkata to Vadodara HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kolkata to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1970 in Third AC, Rs.2880 in Second AC and Rs.745 in Sleeper for this train. In HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL70/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL311/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Vadodara SHM BHUJ SF EXP 22830

Kolkata to Vadodara SHM BHUJ SF EXP (22830) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kolkata to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1955 in Third AC, Rs.2855 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Vadodara HWH PBR OKHAEXP 12906

Kolkata to Vadodara HWH PBR OKHAEXP (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kolkata to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1970 in Third AC, Rs.2880 in Second AC and Rs.745 in Sleeper for this train. In HWH PBR OKHAEXP (12906), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL282/WL207 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Vadodara GARBHA EXPRESS 12938

Kolkata to Vadodara GARBHA EXPRESS (12938) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kolkata to Vadodara train fare is Rs.2015 in Third AC, Rs.2960 in Second AC and Rs.765 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Vadodara PBR KAVIGURU EXP 12950

Kolkata to Vadodara PBR KAVIGURU EXP (12950) departs from Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Kolkata to Vadodara train fare is Rs.2015 in Third AC, Rs.2960 in Second AC and Rs.765 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Vadodara train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Vadodara is HWH PBR OKHAEXP (12906) which travels a distance of 1994 kms in just 32 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Vadodara is HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) which travels a distance of 1988 kms in 35 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Vadodara is SHM BHUJ SF EXP (22830) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Vadodara is HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 27 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Vadodara

Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.