close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli on Sun, May 26
12663
Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
35 hr 20 min
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
SL
₹ 750
12665
Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
33 hr 40 min
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
SL
₹ 750
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train time table

Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at taking a total of 35 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 2003 kms. Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at taking a total of 33 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 2003 kms.
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train Seat Availability

In Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL81/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL564/WL432 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli is Rs 4995 in First AC (1A), Rs 430 in None (GN), Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 950 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express 12663

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at . Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train fare is Rs.4995 in First AC, Rs.1980 in Third AC, Rs.2895 in Second AC and Rs.750 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL81/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL564/WL432 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express 12665

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at . Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train fare is Rs.430 in None, Rs.1980 in Third AC, Rs.2895 in Second AC and Rs.750 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which travels a distance of 2003 kms in just 33 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli is Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663) which travels a distance of 2003 kms in 35 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli is Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express (12663) which reaches Tiruchirappalli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Tiruchirappalli is Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express (12665) which reaches Tiruchirappalli with an average delay of over 34 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.