close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem trains

12703
Falaknuma Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
17 hr 43 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 525
18645
East Coast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
20 hr 54 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 495
06009
Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
16 hr 35 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12841
Coromandel Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
16 hr 49 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 525
22807
Santragachi Chennai Central AC SF Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
16 hr 54 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
12863
Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
17 hr 54 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 525
18047
Amaravati Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
16 hr 58 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 495
12839
Howrah Chennai Central Mail
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
18 hr 15 min
TDD ()
Tadepalligudem
SL
₹ 525
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train time table

Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 17 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1124 kms. Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1124 kms. Coromandel Express (12841) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 16 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 1123 kms. Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 16 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1123 kms. East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at taking a total of 20 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1124 kms.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train Seat Availability

In Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839), seat availability status is GNWL93/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Coromandel Express (12841), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL461/WL356 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Tadepalligudem is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem East Coast Express 18645

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Howrah Chennai Central Mail 12839

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Chennai Central Mail (12839), seat availability status is GNWL93/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Coromandel Express 12841

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Coromandel Express (12841) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Coromandel Express (12841), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL50/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL461/WL356 in Sleeper (SL) with 2% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Amaravati Express 18047

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Amaravati Express (18047) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Falaknuma Express 12703

Kolkata to Tadepalligudem Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Tadepalligudem station (TDD) at . Kolkata to Tadepalligudem train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
32 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
147 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
556 views
  
3 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018?
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
197 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
@Sivagurunathan_L Usually second and third AC coaches are placed in between of the train. So B2 coach must also be somewhere in-between of all the coaches in train. But you should always check such i…
check_circle Solved
212 views
  
1 reply
Ticket status changed but I am unable to see seat details. What to do?
@Meenal_rai Whenever a ticket status changes from waiting/Rac to confirm, seat numbers are allotted at the time of chart preparation and not before that. Hence you could only know that you will get co…
check_circle Solved
179 views
  
2 replies
I am unable to book tickets. Why is that?
Update my irctc userid
edit Answer
63 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
302 views
  
2 replies
My PNR No. 6216559789 has one confirmed and one waiting passenger. Can we both travel?
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
842 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
283 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
705 views
  
1 reply