Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Sultanganj train seat availability & fare

Tue, April 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Howrah Jaynagar [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved)
53041


HWH


SGG
15:04
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
53043


HWH


SGG
12:21
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Howrah Gaya Express
13023


HWH


SGG
09:07
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL28/WL24
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL38/WL31
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL138/WL112
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


SDAH


SGG
10:13
- - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express
13133


SDAH


SGG
10:13
M T W - F S -
--
--
GNWL27/WL20
81%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL91/WL41
75%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Howrah Jamalpur Super Express
13071


HWH


SGG
08:47
M T W T F S S
GNWL15/WL6
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL41/WL25
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL48/WL39
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL258/WL150
12%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Sultanganj train time table

Howrah Gaya Express (13023) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 451 kms. Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 438 kms. Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 445 kms. Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at taking a total of 10 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 445 kms.

Kolkata to Sultanganj train Seat Availability

In Howrah Gaya Express (13023), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL182/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL75/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Sultanganj train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Sultanganj is Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 700 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A).

Kolkata to Sultanganj Howrah Jamalpur Super Express 13071

Kolkata to Sultanganj Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at . Kolkata to Sultanganj train fare is Rs.1685 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.1000 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL182/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Sultanganj Howrah Gaya Express 13023

Kolkata to Sultanganj Howrah Gaya Express (13023) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at . Kolkata to Sultanganj train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Gaya Express (13023), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Sultanganj Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express 13133

Kolkata to Sultanganj Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at . Kolkata to Sultanganj train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL75/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Sultanganj Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express 13119

Kolkata to Sultanganj Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Sultanganj station (SGG) at . Kolkata to Sultanganj train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Sultanganj train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Sultanganj is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which travels a distance of 438 kms in just 8 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Sultanganj is Howrah Jaynagar [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 451 kms in 15 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Sultanganj is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which reaches Sultanganj with an average delay of just 1 hrs 5 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Sultanganj is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which reaches Sultanganj with an average delay of over 3 hrs 44 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.