close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Hyderabad trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12514
Guwahati Secunderabad Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
26 hr 55 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 645
12703
Falaknuma Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
25 hr 50 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 630
18645
East Coast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
29 hr 25 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 615
22849
Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
26 hr 15 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
SL
₹ 645
12773
Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
26 hr 25 min
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad train time table

Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 25 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1544 kms. East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 29 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1580 kms. Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 26 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1577 kms. Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 26 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1577 kms.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Falaknuma Express (12703), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL14/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL201/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In East Coast Express (18645), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL326/WL222 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL14/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL50/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849), seat availability status is GNWL9/RAC6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL291/WL219 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Hyderabad is Rs 4165 in First AC (1A), Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad Falaknuma Express 12703

Kolkata to Hyderabad Falaknuma Express (12703) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Kolkata to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.4165 in First AC, Rs.355 in None, Rs.1670 in Third AC, Rs.2425 in Second AC and Rs.630 in Sleeper for this train. In Falaknuma Express (12703), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL14/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL201/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad East Coast Express 18645

Kolkata to Hyderabad East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Kolkata to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2430 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train. In East Coast Express (18645), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL34/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL326/WL222 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express 12773

Kolkata to Hyderabad Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Kolkata to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.4250 in First AC, Rs.1700 in Third AC and Rs.2475 in Second AC for this train. In Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL14/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL50/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 90% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express 22849

Kolkata to Hyderabad Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Kolkata to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.365 in None, Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.2475 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train. In Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849), seat availability status is GNWL9/RAC6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL291/WL219 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is Falaknuma Express (12703) which travels a distance of 1544 kms in just 25 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is East Coast Express (18645) which travels a distance of 1580 kms in 29 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Hyderabad is Guwahati Secunderabad Superfast Express (12514) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 13 hrs 32 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
5 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
463 views
  
2 replies
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
62 views
  
0 reply
Do 19019 train has army bogi
Do this train has army bogi
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
Can I board with waiting list ticket when after chart being prepared already
My boarding time is 22:55. But I m still at waiting list. Can I travel with waiting list ticket?
edit Answer
1213 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
86 views
  
0 reply
Where is train 82910 now?
[My query is about PNR 2615544833 for train 82910 GKP BDTS SUVIDHA]
edit Answer
157 views
  
1 reply
Why Train route changed
Why the route of patluputra exp changed from dhanbad, kmme to bokaro asansol
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply
Where is my booking
where is my booking label to see all my bookings.
edit Answer
331 views
  
0 reply
What is chart preparation time for 12620
[My query is about PNR 4663884905 for train 12620 MATSYAGANDA EXP]
edit Answer
536 views
  
0 reply