close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Rampur Hat trains

13017
Ganadevta Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 01 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 365
2S
₹ 100
13173
Kanchanjunga Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 49 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
2S
₹ 100
13175
Kanchanjunga Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 53 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
2S
₹ 100
53041
Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
05 hr 45 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
13187
Maa Tara Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
04 hr 55 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 375
2S
₹ 105
12363
Kolkata Haldibari Tri Weekly Intercity Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
03 hr 25 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 405
2S
₹ 115
13181
Kolkata Silghat Town Kaziranga Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
03 hr 23 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
12373
Sealdah Rampurhat Intercity Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 40 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2S
₹ 115
13015
Howrah Bhagalpur Kaviguru Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 25 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 365
2S
₹ 100
53043
Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 52 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
12513
Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 11 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
12515
Thiruvananthapuram Silchar Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 11 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
12509
Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 11 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
12347
Shahid Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 40 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 400
2S
₹ 110
63141
Sealdah Rampurhat MEMU
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
06 hr 00 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
M T W T F S S
No class available for this train
13161
Tebhaga Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
03 hr 26 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 360
2S
₹ 100
12507
Aronai Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 01 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
15227
Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 01 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
22501
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 01 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
13011
Howrah Malda Town Intercity Express (via Rampurhat)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 17 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
₹ 365
2S
₹ 100
12345
Saraighat Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 06 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
53045
Mayurakshi Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
05 hr 50 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
53047
Viswabharati Fast Passenger
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 50 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
13147
Uttar Banga Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 56 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
13023
Howrah Gaya Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
04 hr 00 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 170
13149
Kanchan Kanya Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 54 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
13159
Kolkata Jogbani Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
04 hr 59 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 170
13119
Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
04 hr 00 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
13133
Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
04 hr 00 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
13071
Howrah Jamalpur Super Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 12 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 165
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 57 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 200
03413
Howrah Bhagalpur Special Fare Special
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 53 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
13153
Gour Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
04 hr 45 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 710
3A
₹ 505
SL
₹ 175
13027
Howrah Azimganj Kaviguru Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
03 hr 57 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
SL
₹ 170
22309
Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
02 hr 56 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
3A
₹ 550
CC
₹ 400
12377
Padatik Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
03 hr 29 min
RPH ()
Rampur Hat
2A
₹ 755
3A
₹ 550
SL
₹ 195
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat train time table

Shahid Express (12347) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at taking a total of 3 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 207 kms. Ganadevta Express (13017) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at taking a total of 4 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 220 kms. Maa Tara Express (13187) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at taking a total of 4 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 226 kms. Uttar Banga Express (13147) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at taking a total of 3 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 214 kms. Gour Express (13153) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at taking a total of 4 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 226 kms.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat train Seat Availability

In Shahid Express (12347), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL31/WL17 in Second Seater (2S) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ganadevta Express (13017), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Chair Car (CC) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL77/WL62 in Second Seater (2S) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maa Tara Express (13187), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL11 in Chair Car (CC) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL51/WL40 in Second Seater (2S) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Uttar Banga Express (13147), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL73/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gour Express (13153), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL104/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Rampur Hat is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 360 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Shahid Express 12347

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Shahid Express (12347) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at . Kolkata to Rampur Hat train fare is Rs.400 in Chair Car, Rs.95 in None and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Shahid Express (12347), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL31/WL17 in Second Seater (2S) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Ganadevta Express 13017

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Ganadevta Express (13017) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at . Kolkata to Rampur Hat train fare is Rs.365 in Chair Car, Rs.85 in None and Rs.100 in Second Seater for this train. In Ganadevta Express (13017), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL12 in Chair Car (CC) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL77/WL62 in Second Seater (2S) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Gour Express 13153

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Gour Express (13153) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at . Kolkata to Rampur Hat train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Gour Express (13153), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL104/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Uttar Banga Express 13147

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Uttar Banga Express (13147) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at . Kolkata to Rampur Hat train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.85 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Banga Express (13147), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL73/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Maa Tara Express 13187

Kolkata to Rampur Hat Maa Tara Express (13187) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Rampur Hat station (RPH) at . Kolkata to Rampur Hat train fare is Rs.375 in Chair Car and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train. In Maa Tara Express (13187), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL11 in Chair Car (CC) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL51/WL40 in Second Seater (2S) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Rampur Hat train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Rampur Hat is Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express (22309) which travels a distance of 206 kms in just 2 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Rampur Hat is Sealdah Rampurhat MEMU (63141) which travels a distance of 226 kms in 6 hrs. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Rampur Hat is Mayurakshi Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53045) which reaches Rampur Hat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Rampur Hat is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Rampur Hat with an average delay of over 2 hrs 10 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.