Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon trains

Tue, November 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
GITANJALI EXP
12860


HWH


RJN
13:56
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL44/WL31
77%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL64/WL25
74%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL367/WL248
10%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
SHM LTT EXPRESS
18030


SHM


RJN
17:16
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
HWH MUMBAI MAIL
12810


HWH


RJN
14:11
M T W T F S S
PQWL16/WL9
77%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL37/WL29
58%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL52/WL35
43%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL124/WL98
32%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
SAMARSATA EXP
12152


HWH


RJN
16:56
- - - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
AZAD HIND EXP
12130


HWH


RJN
14:16
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL35/WL21
90%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL160/WL105
83%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL415/WL297
49%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
HWH PBR OKHAEXP
12906


HWH


RJN
13:56
- T - - F S -
--
GNWL41/WL20
89%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL98/WL55
86%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL390/WL296
49%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
HWH ADI EXPRESS
12834


HWH


RJN
15:08
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train time table

AZAD HIND EXP (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 903 kms. SAMARSATA EXP (12152) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at taking a total of 16 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 1033 kms. HWH MUMBAI MAIL (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 903 kms. HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at taking a total of 15 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 897 kms. GITANJALI EXP (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 903 kms.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train Seat Availability

In AZAD HIND EXP (12130), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL160/WL105 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL415/WL297 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In HWH MUMBAI MAIL (12810), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL124/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In GITANJALI EXP (12860), seat availability status is GNWL44/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL367/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon is Rs 2990 in First AC (1A), Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1515 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon AZAD HIND EXP 12130

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon AZAD HIND EXP (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at . Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train fare is Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train. In AZAD HIND EXP (12130), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL160/WL105 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL415/WL297 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon HWH MUMBAI MAIL 12810

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon HWH MUMBAI MAIL (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at . Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train fare is Rs.2990 in First AC, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train. In HWH MUMBAI MAIL (12810), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL29 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL52/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL124/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon HWH ADI EXPRESS 12834

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at . Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train fare is Rs.1220 in Third AC, Rs.1745 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon GITANJALI EXP 12860

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon GITANJALI EXP (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at . Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train fare is Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train. In GITANJALI EXP (12860), seat availability status is GNWL44/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL367/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon SAMARSATA EXP 12152

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon SAMARSATA EXP (12152) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at . Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1920 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon is GITANJALI EXP (12860) which travels a distance of 903 kms in just 13 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon is SHM LTT EXPRESS (18030) which travels a distance of 894 kms in 17 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon is SAMARSATA EXP (12152) which reaches Raj Nandgaon with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Raj Nandgaon is HWH ADI EXPRESS (12834) which reaches Raj Nandgaon with an average delay of over 3 hrs 54 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.