close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Raipur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12860
Gitanjali Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
22894
Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
22512
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
12870
Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
12768
Santragachi Hazur Sahib Nanded Superfast Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12 hr 10 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
18030
Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
15 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 410
20822
Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12 hr 00 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
12810
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 00 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
02834
Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12 hr 55 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
3A
N/A
12152
Samarsata SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
15 hr 30 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 485
02104
Santragachi Mumbai CSMT SF Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
12 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12950
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
15 hr 20 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 480
12130
Azad Hind Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 55 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
12906
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 25 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
12102
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 24 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
12834
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 35 min
R ()
Raipur Jn
SL
₹ 440
info

Kolkata to Raipur train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 12 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 830 kms. Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 12 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 830 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 830 kms. Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 830 kms. Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at taking a total of 12 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 830 kms.
info

Kolkata to Raipur train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is GNWL64/WL51 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL312/WL138 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL471/WL269 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL60/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL155/WL97 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is GNWL67/WL49 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL110/WL68 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL453/WL256 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is GNWL60/WL34 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL164/WL92 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL373/WL239 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Raipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Raipur is Rs 2815 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1445 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Raipur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kolkata to Raipur - Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822).

Kolkata to Raipur Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) departs from Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur humsafar fare is Rs.1900 in Third AC for this train.

info

Kolkata to Raipur Azad Hind Express 12130

Kolkata to Raipur Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is GNWL64/WL51 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL312/WL138 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL471/WL269 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) 12810

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur train fare is Rs.2815 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL11 in First AC (1A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL60/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL155/WL97 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express 12834

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur train fare is Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is GNWL67/WL49 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL110/WL68 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL453/WL256 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Raipur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12102

Kolkata to Raipur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur train fare is Rs.2815 in First AC, Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express 12906

Kolkata to Raipur Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Raipur Jn station (R) at . Kolkata to Raipur train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is GNWL60/WL34 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL164/WL92 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL373/WL239 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Raipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Raipur is Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) which travels a distance of 822 kms in just 12 hrs. The slowest train from Kolkata to Raipur is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 827 kms in 15 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Raipur is Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs 3 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Raipur is Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) which reaches Raipur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 25 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
info

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close