Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Nagpur train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Santragachi Mumbai CSMT AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01124


SRC


NGP
18:30
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express
12222


HWH


NGP
15:00
- - - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express
12262


HWH


NGP
15:00
M T W - F - -
GNWL22/WL11
52%
Trends
checked 37 min ago
GNWL56/WL25
54%
Trends
checked 37 min ago
GNWL149/WL63
45%
Trends
checked 37 min ago
--
Gitanjali Express
12860


HWH


NGP
17:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL53/WL35
69%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL110/WL64
35%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL467/WL307
12%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Express
12870


HWH


NGP
17:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express
22894


HWH


NGP
17:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
22512


HWH


NGP
17:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
12768


SRC


NGP
17:30
- - W - - - -
--
--
GNWL78/WL29
59%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL137/WL102
49%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express
18030


SHM


NGP
22:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL11
49%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL21/WL20
29%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL159/WL131
20%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Santragachi Pune AC SF SpecialFare Special
02822


SRC


NGP
16:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
12810


HWH


NGP
17:55
M T W T F S S
PQWL8/WL8
76%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL27/WL22
47%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL40/WL27
43%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL115/WL104
40%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Santragachi Hapa AC Superfast Special Fare Special
02834


SRC


NGP
18:00
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Samarsata SF Express
12152


HWH


NGP
20:35
- - - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
12950


SRC


NGP
20:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12130


HWH


NGP
17:50
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL40/WL32
43%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL256/WL146
25%
Trends
checked 35 min ago
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 35 min ago
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12102


HWH


NGP
17:30
M - W T - - S
PQWL12/WL9
51%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL36/WL25
40%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL64/WL52
31%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
PQWL72/WL66
32%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express
12906


HWH


NGP
17:30
- T - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
12834


HWH


NGP
19:05
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL60/WL42
68%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL133/WL87
65%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL371/WL259
52%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Nagpur train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1131 kms. Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1131 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1131 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1131 kms. Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1131 kms.

Kolkata to Nagpur train Seat Availability

In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL64/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL72/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is GNWL40/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL249/WL144 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL440/WL336 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is GNWL53/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL110/WL64 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL467/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Nagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Nagpur is Rs 3450 in First AC (1A), Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Nagpur train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 2 duronto trains run from Kolkata to Nagpur - Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express (12222) and Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262).

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Pune AC Duronto Express (12222) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur duronto fare is Rs.4360 in First AC, Rs.2745 in Third AC and Rs.3765 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Howrah Pune duronto is the fastest train between Kolkata and Pune. All other trains on this route take no less than 31 Hours to complete the journey. Howrah railway station that has largest number of platforms (23) in India and is also said to be the busiest railway station in India.

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur duronto fare is Rs.4360 in First AC, Rs.2745 in Third AC and Rs.3765 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL14 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL46/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL131/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Mumbai Howrah Duronto is the fastest train from Mumbai to Kolkata. Although Mumbai and Kolkata are two important metro cities in India, still this Duronto is the only premium category train between these two cities. South Eastern Railway has decided to make catering services optional in Howrah Mumbai duronto from 1st August, 2017.

Kolkata to Nagpur Gitanjali Express 12860

Kolkata to Nagpur Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is GNWL53/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL110/WL64 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL467/WL307 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Nagpur Azad Hind Express 12130

Kolkata to Nagpur Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is GNWL40/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL249/WL144 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL440/WL336 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express 12906

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) 12810

Kolkata to Nagpur Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL40/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Nagpur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12102

Kolkata to Nagpur Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Kolkata to Nagpur train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL36/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL64/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL72/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.