close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Mariani Jn trains

22501
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
25 hr 55 min
MXN ()
Mariani Jn
SL
₹ 595
15959
Kamrup Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
31 hr 30 min
MXN ()
Mariani Jn
SL
₹ 550
12525
Kolkata Dibrugarh Weekly SF Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
25 hr 20 min
MXN ()
Mariani Jn
SL
₹ 580
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn train time table

Kamrup Express (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at taking a total of 31 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1333 kms. KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at taking a total of 25 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1383 kms. Kolkata Dibrugarh Weekly SF Express (12525) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at taking a total of 25 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1337 kms.
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn train Seat Availability

In Kamrup Express (15959), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL111/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Mariani Jn is Rs 310 in None (GN), Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn Kamrup Express 15959

Kolkata to Mariani Jn Kamrup Express (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at . Kolkata to Mariani Jn train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamrup Express (15959), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL34 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL111/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn Kolkata Dibrugarh Weekly SF Express 12525

Kolkata to Mariani Jn Kolkata Dibrugarh Weekly SF Express (12525) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at . Kolkata to Mariani Jn train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Mariani Jn KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express 22501

Kolkata to Mariani Jn KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Mariani Jn station (MXN) at . Kolkata to Mariani Jn train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Does Mangalore express, 3A class, provide bedrolls
Does 12133 Mangalore express provide bedrolls in 3A
edit Answer
41 views
  
0 reply
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
92 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
116 views
  
0 reply
Train No. 14318 of 15/12/2018 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted
[ My query is about train 14318 ]
edit Answer
158 views
  
0 reply
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
571 views
  
1 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
198 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
463 views
  
1 reply
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed?
I am having wl 30 will it get confirmed
edit Answer
299 views
  
0 reply
T.NO.12312 KALKA MAIL IS DIVERTED AND WILL GO VIA MURADABAD - LUCKNOW - DDU INSTEAD OF KANPUR. I got this message , will it still go to delhi as my ticket is booked from delhi
Diversion of kalka mail.
edit Answer
271 views
  
0 reply
Kya 12174 main baithe logo ka railway vale thoda bhi vichar karenge
12174 ye train 5 hours late hai uparse vashind main 1 ghante se rukayi gayi hai kya aaj ye train pahuchegi apne stan pe?Modiji hame bullet train nhi pahle jo hai use sudharo?Train ani baithe budhe bac…
edit Answer
237 views
  
0 reply