Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Mumbai trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express
12262


HWH


CSMT
26:10
M T W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gitanjali Express
12860


HWH


CSMT
31:40
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL113/WL40
62%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL186/WL79
38%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL485/WL222
47%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
22512


HWH


LTT
32:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Mumbai CSMT SF Express
12870


HWH


CSMT
32:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express
18030


SHM


LTT
37:50
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL5
77%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
GNWL69/WL7
56%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
GNWL114/WL40
86%
Trends
checked 23 min ago
Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express
20822


SRC


KYN
28:15
- - - - - S -
--
--
GNWL275/WL23
48%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
--
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
12810


HWH


CSMT
33:20
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 4 min ago
GNWL60/WL17
79%
Trends
checked 4 min ago
GNWL185/WL66
42%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL338/WL137
38%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Samarsata SF Express
12152


HWH


LTT
34:15
- - - - F S -
GNWL4/WL4
91%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
GNWL43/WL8
92%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
GNWL181/WL21
87%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
GNWL152/WL48
79%
Trends
checked 45 min ago
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya)
12321


HWH


CSMT
37:30
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
90%
Trends
checked just now
GNWL37/WL6
90%
Trends
checked just now
GNWL115/WL15
89%
Trends
checked just now
GNWL222/WL112
58%
Trends
checked just now
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12102


HWH


LTT
30:59
M - W T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
When chart will prepare for 12381- POORVA EXPRESS at Howrah station?
@Abhishek_Jain4 For morning trains chart is prepared previous night of the journey date. Since the train Poorva Express leaves at around 8:15 in morning from Howrah, therefore chart is prepared previo…
Solved
608 views
  
1 reply
Is there any special train between Patna and Kota for 14th November?
@ashish_Singh14 No, there is no special train between Patna and Kota on your preferred date. There are only two trains for 14th Nov for which tickets are waitlisted for all the classes right now. You…
Solved
295 views
  
1 reply
My ticket shows coach number S9, but the train has only till S7 coach. What should I do now?
@Jay_Yadav3 Do not worry as sometimes due to extra rush, railway’s add extra coaches on the day of journey. So if you are allotted S9 you will definitely get this coach on your boarding station. If by…
Solved
335 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 15013/Ranikhet Express has a stop at Ramnagar station?
@Nimesh Yes this train has two routes. After reaching Moradabad, it splits where one part leaves for Kathgodam via Haldwani and Rudrapur while the other part of train leaves for Ramnagar via Kashipur.…
Solved
381 views
  
3 replies

Kolkata to Mumbai train time table

Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 30 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 1947 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at taking a total of 26 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1962 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at taking a total of 37 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 2159 kms. Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at taking a total of 33 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1964 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at taking a total of 31 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1964 kms.

Kolkata to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL113/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL205/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL185/WL66 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL338/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is GNWL113/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL186/WL79 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL485/WL222 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Mumbai is Rs 4880 in First AC (1A), Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1890 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2780 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Mumbai train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Kolkata to Mumbai - Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262).

Kolkata to Mumbai Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at . Kolkata to Mumbai duronto fare is Rs.5595 in First AC, Rs.3255 in Third AC and Rs.4790 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai Howrah Duronto is the fastest train from Mumbai to Kolkata. Although Mumbai and Kolkata are two important metro cities in India, still this Duronto is the only premium category train between these two cities. South Eastern Railway has decided to make catering services optional in Howrah Mumbai duronto from 1st August, 2017.

Kolkata to Mumbai train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kolkata to Mumbai - Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822).

Kolkata to Mumbai Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) departs from Santragachi Jn station (SRC) at and arrives Kalyan Jn station (KYN) at . Kolkata to Mumbai humsafar fare is Rs.3195 in Third AC for this train. In Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822), seat availability status is GNWL275/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Mumbai Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) 12810

Kolkata to Mumbai Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at . Kolkata to Mumbai train fare is Rs.4920 in First AC, Rs.420 in None, Rs.1955 in Third AC, Rs.2855 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL60/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL185/WL66 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL338/WL137 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Mumbai Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express 12102

Kolkata to Mumbai Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12102) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Kolkata to Mumbai train fare is Rs.4880 in First AC, Rs.415 in None, Rs.1935 in Third AC, Rs.2830 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Mumbai Gitanjali Express 12860

Kolkata to Mumbai Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at . Kolkata to Mumbai train fare is Rs.420 in None, Rs.1955 in Third AC, Rs.2855 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is GNWL113/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL186/WL79 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL485/WL222 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Mumbai Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) 12321

Kolkata to Mumbai Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at . Kolkata to Mumbai train fare is Rs.5165 in First AC, Rs.445 in None, Rs.2040 in Third AC, Rs.2990 in Second AC and Rs.775 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL113/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL205/WL99 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Mumbai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Mumbai is Howrah Mumbai CSMT AC Duronto Express (12262) which travels a distance of 1962 kms in just 26 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Mumbai is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 1945 kms in 37 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Mumbai is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which reaches Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Mumbai is Santragachi Pune Humsafar Express (20822) which reaches Kalyan Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 17 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.