Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Warangal trains

Mon, October 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
East Coast Express
18645


HWH


KZJ
26:43
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL48/WL24
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL123/WL53
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL510/WL350
19%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express
22849


SHM


KZJ
23:28
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Secunderabad AC SpecialFare One Way SF Special
02773


HWH


WL
22:04
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express
12773


SHM


WL
22:34
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel without the counter ticket only with pnr no?
@Rakesh_kumar_verma2 If you have lost your tickets then you can send a SMS: Your PNR to 139. Eg: PNR 6411693672 to 139. You will receive details of your ticket via sms. You can use this message as yo…
Solved
315 views
  
1 reply

Kolkata to Warangal train time table

East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at taking a total of 26 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1448 kms. Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at taking a total of 23 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1445 kms. Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Warangal station (WL) at taking a total of 22 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 1435 kms.

Kolkata to Warangal train Seat Availability

In East Coast Express (18645), seat availability status is GNWL48/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL123/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL510/WL350 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Warangal train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Warangal is Rs 3985 in First AC (1A), Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Warangal East Coast Express 18645

Kolkata to Warangal East Coast Express (18645) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at . Kolkata to Warangal train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1560 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In East Coast Express (18645), seat availability status is GNWL48/WL24 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL123/WL53 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL510/WL350 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Warangal Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express 22849

Kolkata to Warangal Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Kazipet Jn station (KZJ) at . Kolkata to Warangal train fare is Rs.340 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2325 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Warangal Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express 12773

Kolkata to Warangal Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Warangal station (WL) at . Kolkata to Warangal train fare is Rs.3985 in First AC, Rs.1605 in Third AC and Rs.2325 in Second AC for this train.

Kolkata to Warangal train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Warangal is Howrah Secunderabad AC SpecialFare One Way SF Special (02773) which travels a distance of 1438 kms in just 22 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Warangal is East Coast Express (18645) which travels a distance of 1448 kms in 26 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Warangal is Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express (12773) which reaches Warangal with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Warangal is Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express (22849) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 24 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Warangal

Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.