Howrah Jn to Jalgaon Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Kolkata to Jalgaon Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kolkata to Jalgaon Jn is Rs 4230 in First AC (1A), Rs 1735 in Third AC (3A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S).
Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.