Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Jaipur train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ananya Express
12315


KOAA


JP
28:20
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Madar (Ajmer) AC Urs Special
02263


SDAH


JP
25:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special
08061


SHM


JP
34:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special
08261


SHM


JP
34:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pratap Express
12496


KOAA


JP
24:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
12987


SDAH


JP
25:00
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL12
77%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
GNWL51/WL29
78%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
GNWL101/WL42
88%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
12307


HWH


JP
24:55
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL42/WL33
45%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
GNWL94/WL56
55%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
GNWL302/WL194
23%
Trends
checked 11 min ago
Recently Asked Question
15227 will reach Howrah or not it's showing diverted to Malda Town
@Kafil_Ahmed Yes, the train will reach Howrah station. However, train is running approx 10 hours late and will reach Howrah by about 10-11 PM at night. It is currently somewhere between Cuttak and Jaj…
Solved
79 views
  
2 replies
Is duty pass quota (DPWL) different from high official quota(HO)?
@Navmesh_Singh Both the quotas, Duty pass quota and High Official quota are different. HO Quota/Emergency quota is a discretionary quota by railways basically for berth allotment in emergency cases …
Solved
50 views
  
1 reply

Kolkata to Jaipur train time table

Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1505 kms. Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special (08061) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 34 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1835 kms. Ananya Express (12315) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 28 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1705 kms. Pratap Express (12496) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1509 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 25 hrs to cover the distance of 1512 kms.

Kolkata to Jaipur train Seat Availability

In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL56 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL302/WL194 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL101/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Jaipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Jaipur is Rs 4480 in First AC (1A), Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Jaipur Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Kolkata to Jaipur Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Kolkata to Jaipur train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL101/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Jaipur Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Kolkata to Jaipur Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Kolkata to Jaipur train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL33 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL94/WL56 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL302/WL194 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Jaipur Ananya Express 12315

Kolkata to Jaipur Ananya Express (12315) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Kolkata to Jaipur train fare is Rs.4480 in First AC, Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2600 in Second AC and Rs.675 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Jaipur Pratap Express 12496

Kolkata to Jaipur Pratap Express (12496) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Kolkata to Jaipur train fare is Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Jaipur Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special 08061

Kolkata to Jaipur Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special (08061) departs from Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at .

Kolkata to Jaipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Jaipur is Pratap Express (12496) which travels a distance of 1509 kms in just 24 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Jaipur is Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special (08061) which travels a distance of 1835 kms in 34 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Jaipur is Shalimar Jaipur Special Fare Special (08061) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Jaipur is Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of over 6 hrs 33 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.