Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Hatia trains

Fri, September 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kriya Yoga Express
18615


HWH


HTE
09:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL16/WL8
56%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL40/WL23
40%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL84/WL31
62%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL182/WL78
38%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago

Kolkata to Hatia train time table

Kriya Yoga Express (18615) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 420 kms.

Kolkata to Hatia train Seat Availability

In Kriya Yoga Express (18615), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL84/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL182/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Hatia train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Hatia is Rs 1625 in First AC (1A), Rs 675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Hatia Kriya Yoga Express 18615

Kolkata to Hatia Kriya Yoga Express (18615) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hatia station (HTE) at . Kolkata to Hatia train fare is Rs.1625 in First AC, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Kriya Yoga Express (18615), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL40/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL84/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL182/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Hatia train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Hatia is Kriya Yoga Express (18615) which travels a distance of 420 kms in just 9 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Hatia is Kriya Yoga Express (18615) which travels a distance of 420 kms in 9 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Hatia is Kriya Yoga Express (18615) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Hatia is Kriya Yoga Express (18615) which reaches Hatia with an average delay of over 0 minute.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.