close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Hardoi trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
13151
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
26 hr 58 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 495
13049
Howrah Amritsar Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
28 hr 13 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 505
13005
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
22 hr 30 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 505
13009
Doon Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
23 hr 28 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 495
13119
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
31 hr 05 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 535
13019
Bagh Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
28 hr 30 min
HRI ()
Hardoi
SL
₹ 525
info

Kolkata to Hardoi train time table

Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at taking a total of 22 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1164 kms. Doon Express (13009) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at taking a total of 23 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 1120 kms. Bagh Express (13019) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at taking a total of 28 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1228 kms. Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at taking a total of 28 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1158 kms. Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at taking a total of 26 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1111 kms.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi train Seat Availability

In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL71/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL157/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Hardoi is Rs 3420 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Hardoi Howrah Amritsar Express 13049

Kolkata to Hardoi Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at . Kolkata to Hardoi train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi Bagh Express 13019

Kolkata to Hardoi Bagh Express (13019) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at . Kolkata to Hardoi train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) 13151

Kolkata to Hardoi Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at . Kolkata to Hardoi train fare is Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi Doon Express 13009

Kolkata to Hardoi Doon Express (13009) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at . Kolkata to Hardoi train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail 13005

Kolkata to Hardoi Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hardoi station (HRI) at . Kolkata to Hardoi train fare is Rs.3420 in First AC, Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.2000 in Second AC and Rs.505 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL71/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL157/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hardoi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Hardoi is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which travels a distance of 1164 kms in just 22 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Hardoi is Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) which travels a distance of 1257 kms in 31 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Hardoi is Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) which reaches Hardoi with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Hardoi is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Hardoi with an average delay of over 6 hrs 29 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Why 12872 Ispat Express is running regular late
Train information about running
edit Answer
69 views
  
0 reply
Is S4 coach a general coach?
s4 coach is general coach
edit Answer
202 views
  
0 reply
Do red LHB coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements?
Ques regarding existence of Red Lhb Chair cars or Second Seating arrangement. My query is regarding LHB coaches. Do red lhb coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements. As far as I know Red Lhb coaches …
edit Answer
235 views
  
1 reply
Is mahabodhi train no.12397 late today
@Harshita This train is expected to start from its origin at scheduled time only. There is no news of delay today for this train till now.
check_circle Solved
33 views
  
1 reply
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
edit Answer
106 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
Pankaj, If you have taken counter ticket, you will need to carry the original counter ticket otherwise you will be treated as travelling without ticket.
check_circle Solved
1441 views
  
3 replies
Why are display boards displaying the position of coaches of the trains not working in Raja ki Mandi and Agra Cantt for the last 2 years
The display boards showing the position of coaches of the trains were working about 2 years back at stations Raja Ki Mandi and AGRACANTT in Agra. But now they have stopped working.
edit Answer
195 views
  
0 reply
Final chart 12842 Nov 14
Final chart Nov 14 train 12842 coromandal
edit Answer
224 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
262 views
  
0 reply
Where to put complaint- mail id or phone number
Special festive train - 09452 Running 9 hours late. Why such delay when we pay full amount. 1 or 2 hours is fine but this is almost half day late. We have our prior commitments but due to such long d…
edit Answer
211 views
  
0 reply
How to check the status of vikalp option?
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
286 views
  
1 reply