close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Hapa trains

02834
Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
43 hr 30 min
HAPA ()
Hapa
3A
N/A
12906
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
39 hr 58 min
HAPA ()
Hapa
SL
₹ 815
info

Kolkata to Hapa train time table

Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hapa station (HAPA) at taking a total of 39 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 2410 kms.
info

Kolkata to Hapa train Seat Availability

In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is GNWL48/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL241/WL167 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hapa train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Hapa is Rs 470 in None (GN), Rs 2135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3145 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3670 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1015 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Kolkata to Hapa Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express 12906

Kolkata to Hapa Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Hapa station (HAPA) at . Kolkata to Hapa train fare is Rs.470 in None, Rs.2135 in Third AC, Rs.3145 in Second AC and Rs.815 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is GNWL48/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL104/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL241/WL167 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Hapa train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Hapa is Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) which travels a distance of 2410 kms in just 39 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Hapa is Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special (02834) which travels a distance of 2402 kms in 43 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Hapa is Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special (02834) which reaches Hapa with an average delay of just 27 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Hapa is Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special (02834) which reaches Hapa with an average delay of over 27 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sir sleeper mai khana Pena ka kya system hai
[My query is about train 12282]
edit Answer
39 views
  
0 reply
How to change my seats.i want lower birth seats
[My query is about PNR 8563295212 for train 10111 KONKAN KANYA EX]
edit Answer
157 views
  
1 reply
How can I travel from Allahabad to Gangtok?
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
561 views
  
3 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018?
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
201 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
@Sivagurunathan_L Usually second and third AC coaches are placed in between of the train. So B2 coach must also be somewhere in-between of all the coaches in train. But you should always check such i…
check_circle Solved
218 views
  
1 reply
Ticket status changed but I am unable to see seat details. What to do?
@Meenal_rai Whenever a ticket status changes from waiting/Rac to confirm, seat numbers are allotted at the time of chart preparation and not before that. Hence you could only know that you will get co…
check_circle Solved
182 views
  
2 replies
I am unable to book tickets. Why is that?
Update my irctc userid
edit Answer
63 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
307 views
  
2 replies
My PNR No. 6216559789 has one confirmed and one waiting passenger. Can we both travel?
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
847 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
286 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
708 views
  
1 reply