Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Guwahati trains

Fri, November 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
KANCHANJANGA EXP
15657


SDAH


GHY
21:25
- T - - F - -
--
GNWL4/WL2
87%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
GNWL15/WL8
91%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
GNWL47/WL23
92%
Trends
checked 58 min ago
GNWL24/WL12
77%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
KANCHANJUNGA EXP
15659


SDAH


GHY
21:25
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
KANCHANJANGA EXP
25657


SDAH


GHY
21:25
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PURI KYQ EXPRESS
15643


HWH


KYQ
22:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
GUWAHATI EXP
12509


HWH


GHY
18:45
- - - - F S S
--
RLWL16/WL7
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL34/WL23
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL102/WL75
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
SC GHY EXP
12513


HWH


GHY
18:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
GUWAHATI EXP
12515


HWH


GHY
18:25
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
GUWAHATI EXP
12507


HWH


GHY
17:50
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
NEW TINSUKIA EXP
22501


HWH


GHY
18:20
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
SARAIGHAT EXP
12345


HWH


GHY
17:50
M T W T F S S
GNWL1/WL1
85%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL21/WL6
86%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL48/WL9
74%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL127/WL37
76%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
--
KAMRUP EXPRESS
15959


HWH


GHY
22:00
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL22/WL17
37%
Trends
checked 7 min ago
PQWL25/WL12
12%
Trends
checked 7 min ago
PQWL103/WL75
14%
Trends
checked 7 min ago
--
Bangalore Kamakhya Humsafar
12503


HWH


KYQ
18:40
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kolkata Guwahati Garib-Rath
12517


KOAA


GHY
18:15
- - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
KOAA DBRG EXP
12525


KOAA


GHY
18:15
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KARMABHOOMI EXP
22511


HWH


KYQ
20:30
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--

Kolkata to Guwahati train time table

SARAIGHAT EXP (12345) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 999 kms. KAMRUP EXPRESS (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 22 hrs to cover the distance of 975 kms. Kolkata Guwahati Garib-Rath (12517) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1004 kms. KANCHANJANGA EXP (15657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 980 kms. KANCHANJANGA EXP (25657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 21 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 980 kms.

Kolkata to Guwahati train Seat Availability

In SARAIGHAT EXP (12345), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In KAMRUP EXPRESS (15959), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In KANCHANJANGA EXP (15657), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL24/WL12 in Second Seater (2S) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Guwahati train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Guwahati is Rs 3185 in First AC (1A), Rs 875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2320 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S).

Kolkata to Guwahati train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Kolkata to Guwahati - Kolkata Guwahati Garib-Rath (12517).

Kolkata to Guwahati Kolkata Guwahati Garib-Rath (12517) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Kolkata to Guwahati garib-rath fare is Rs.875 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Guwahati train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kolkata to Guwahati - Bangalore Kamakhya Humsafar (12503).

Kolkata to Guwahati Bangalore Kamakhya Humsafar (12503) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Kolkata to Guwahati humsafar fare is Rs.1280 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Guwahati SARAIGHAT EXP 12345

Kolkata to Guwahati SARAIGHAT EXP (12345) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Kolkata to Guwahati train fare is Rs.3185 in First AC, Rs.1305 in Third AC, Rs.1870 in Second AC and Rs.490 in Sleeper for this train. In SARAIGHAT EXP (12345), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Guwahati KAMRUP EXPRESS 15959

Kolkata to Guwahati KAMRUP EXPRESS (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Kolkata to Guwahati train fare is Rs.1240 in Third AC, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In KAMRUP EXPRESS (15959), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 12% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL75/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Guwahati KANCHANJANGA EXP 15657

Kolkata to Guwahati KANCHANJANGA EXP (15657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Kolkata to Guwahati train fare is Rs.1240 in Third AC, Rs.265 in Second Seater, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In KANCHANJANGA EXP (15657), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL24/WL12 in Second Seater (2S) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Guwahati KANCHANJANGA EXP 25657

Kolkata to Guwahati KANCHANJANGA EXP (25657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Kolkata to Guwahati train fare is Rs.1240 in Third AC, Rs.265 in Second Seater, Rs.1800 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Guwahati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Guwahati is SARAIGHAT EXP (12345) which travels a distance of 999 kms in just 17 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Guwahati is PURI KYQ EXPRESS (15643) which travels a distance of 1020 kms in 22 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Guwahati is KARMABHOOMI EXP (22511) which reaches Kamakhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Guwahati is NEW TINSUKIA EXP (22501) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of over 2 hrs 23 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Guwahati

Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.