Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Etawah train seat availability & fare

Mon, April 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Poorva Express (via Patna)
12303


HWH


ETW
17:25
M T - - F S -
PQWL5/WL4
82%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL44/WL29
77%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL74/WL47
53%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL207/WL150
11%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
12381


HWH


ETW
17:13
- - W T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13007


HWH


ETW
25:21
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kalka Mail
12311


HWH


ETW
18:48
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
12307


HWH


ETW
17:06
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Etawah train time table

Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at taking a total of 17 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1229 kms. Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at taking a total of 17 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 1150 kms. Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at taking a total of 18 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1150 kms. Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at taking a total of 17 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1150 kms. Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at taking a total of 25 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 1242 kms.

Kolkata to Etawah train Seat Availability

In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL28 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL68/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Etawah train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Etawah is Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3450 in First AC (1A), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 295 in None (GN) and Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2545 in Second AC (2A), Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1800 in Third AC (3A).

Kolkata to Etawah Kalka Mail 12311

Kolkata to Etawah Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Kolkata to Etawah train fare is Rs.310 in Second Seater, Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC, Rs.530 in Sleeper, Rs.295 in None and Rs.1405 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Etawah Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Kolkata to Etawah Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Kolkata to Etawah train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Etawah Poorva Express (via Gaya) 12381

Kolkata to Etawah Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Kolkata to Etawah train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Etawah Poorva Express (via Patna) 12303

Kolkata to Etawah Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Kolkata to Etawah train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL28 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL68/WL50 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Etawah Udyan Abha Toofan Express 13007

Kolkata to Etawah Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Kolkata to Etawah train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Etawah train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Etawah is Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) which travels a distance of 1150 kms in just 17 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Etawah is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which travels a distance of 1242 kms in 25 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Etawah is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of just 3 hrs 25 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Etawah is Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) which reaches Etawah with an average delay of over 7 hrs 44 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.