Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Bhagalpur train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Howrah Jaynagar [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved)
53041


HWH


BGP
14:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
53043


HWH


BGP
11:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Howrah Gaya Express
13023


HWH


BGP
08:25
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL28/WL11
72%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL37/WL29
67%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL148/WL72
33%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


SDAH


BGP
09:25
- - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express
13133


SDAH


BGP
09:25
M T W - F S -
--
--
GNWL29/WL14
87%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL86/WL47
76%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Howrah Jamalpur Super Express
13071


HWH


BGP
08:05
M T W T F S S
GNWL10/WL5
68%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL38/WL18
69%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL24
65%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL198/WL96
9%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Anga SF Express
12253


HWH


BGP
09:30
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
15227 will reach Howrah or not it's showing diverted to Malda Town
@Kafil_Ahmed Yes, the train will reach Howrah station. However, train is running approx 10 hours late and will reach Howrah by about 10-11 PM at night. It is currently somewhere between Cuttak and Jaj…
Solved
82 views
  
2 replies
Is duty pass quota (DPWL) different from high official quota(HO)?
@Navmesh_Singh Both the quotas, Duty pass quota and High Official quota are different. HO Quota/Emergency quota is a discretionary quota by railways basically for berth allotment in emergency cases …
Solved
50 views
  
1 reply

Kolkata to Bhagalpur train time table

Howrah Gaya Express (13023) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 427 kms. Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 414 kms. Anga SF Express (12253) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 507 kms. Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 421 kms. Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 421 kms.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur train Seat Availability

In Howrah Gaya Express (13023), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL148/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL198/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL86/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 76% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Bhagalpur is Rs 1625 in First AC (1A), Rs 965 in Second AC (2A), Rs 250 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 675 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1470 in Second AC (2A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A).

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Howrah Jamalpur Super Express 13071

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at . Kolkata to Bhagalpur train fare is Rs.1625 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL198/WL96 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express 13133

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at . Kolkata to Bhagalpur train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL86/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 76% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Howrah Gaya Express 13023

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Howrah Gaya Express (13023) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at . Kolkata to Bhagalpur train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Gaya Express (13023), seat availability status is GNWL28/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL148/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express 13119

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at . Kolkata to Bhagalpur train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.685 in Third AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Anga SF Express 12253

Kolkata to Bhagalpur Anga SF Express (12253) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bhagalpur station (BGP) at . Kolkata to Bhagalpur train fare is Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Bhagalpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Bhagalpur is Howrah Jamalpur Super Express (13071) which travels a distance of 414 kms in just 8 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Bhagalpur is Howrah Jaynagar [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 427 kms in 14 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Bhagalpur is Anga SF Express (12253) which reaches Bhagalpur with an average delay of just 32 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Bhagalpur is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which reaches Bhagalpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 50 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).

About Bhagalpur

Bhagalpur is a city of historical importance on the southern banks of the river Ganges in the Indian state of Bihar. It is the 3rd largest city of Bihar and is among the oldest cities in Bihar and is famous for housing the 1st lady doctor in South Asia, Kadambini. It derives its name from 'Bhagduttpuram', which translates as 'City of Good Luck'. Bhagalpur is one of the prime Buddhist destinations in India. Known as Silk City, and famous all over India for its Tussar Silk & Bhagalpuri Saree. Tourist attractions in Bhagalpur, which are great places to visit, are Ancient. Vikramsila University, Ghuran Peer Baba, Vaasupujya Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Mandir, Mandar Hills. Bhagalpur can be visited in summer, monsoon or winter. One of the major tourist attraction is Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary which is famous for Gangetic dolphins, locally called as sonse. The Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary was established to protect the endangered Gangetic dolphins. The nearest airport from Bhagalpur is Patna airport (PAT) which is 183 km away. Bhagalpur has 1 railway station - Bhagalpur (BGP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.