Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Bareilly trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Akal Takht Express
12317


KOAA


BE
22:37
- - W - - - S
PQWL1/WL1
80%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL14/WL13
62%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL39/WL34
65%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL134/WL103
23%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
Gurumukhi SF Express
12325


KOAA


BE
22:37
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Lal Kuan Weekly SF Express
12353


HWH


BE
20:22
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express
12371


HWH


BE
20:22
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express)
13151


KOAA


BE
29:37
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Upasana Express
12327


HWH


BE
22:10
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kumbha Express
12369


HWH


BE
22:10
M - W T - S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express
22317


SDAH


BE
20:35
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


HWH


BE
24:55
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
87%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL12/WL6
86%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL50/WL40
50%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL145/WL115
34%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Doon Express
13009


HWH


BE
25:57
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL8
91%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL56/WL36
90%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL171/WL139
82%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express
13119


SDAH


BE
33:02
- - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagh Express
13019


HWH


BE
31:15
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL13
90%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL49/WL26
83%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL128/WL86
83%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Himgiri Express
12331


HWH


BE
23:26
- T - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Bareilly train time table

Upasana Express (12327) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 22 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1279 kms. Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 22 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1279 kms. Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 24 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1298 kms. Doon Express (13009) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 25 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1253 kms. Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at taking a total of 22 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1284 kms.

Kolkata to Bareilly train Seat Availability

In Kumbha Express (12369), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL77/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Doon Express (13009), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL102/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 93% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bareilly train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Bareilly is Rs 3585 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Bareilly train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Kolkata to Bareilly - Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express (22317).

Kolkata to Bareilly Sealdah Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express (22317) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly humsafar fare is Rs.2445 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Bareilly Kumbha Express 12369

Kolkata to Bareilly Kumbha Express (12369) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Kumbha Express (12369), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL20/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL77/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bareilly Upasana Express 12327

Kolkata to Bareilly Upasana Express (12327) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Bareilly Doon Express 13009

Kolkata to Bareilly Doon Express (13009) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Doon Express (13009), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL102/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 93% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bareilly Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail 13005

Kolkata to Bareilly Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly train fare is Rs.3640 in First AC, Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL146/WL123 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Bareilly Akal Takht Express 12317

Kolkata to Bareilly Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . Kolkata to Bareilly train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Bareilly train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Bareilly is Howrah Lal Kuan Weekly SF Express (12353) which travels a distance of 1218 kms in just 20 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Bareilly is Sealdah Anand Vihar (T) (Upper India) Express (13119) which travels a distance of 1390 kms in 33 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Bareilly is Howrah Lal Kuan Weekly SF Express (12353) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of just 22 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Bareilly is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of over 4 hrs 38 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.