Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Ballia train seat availability & fare

Wed, June 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express
13137


KOAA


BUI
15:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ballia Express
13105


SDAH


BUI
16:50
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL41/WL11
52%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL48/WL25
42%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL459/WL323
2%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Purvanchal Express (via Mau)
15049


KOAA


BUI
13:25
- - W - - - S
--
GNWL27/WL18
51%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL47/WL35
49%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
GNWL393/WL238
2%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express
13121


KOAA


BUI
12:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Ballia train time table

Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 16 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 680 kms. Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 12 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 678 kms. Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express (13137) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 15 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 677 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 677 kms.

Kolkata to Ballia train Seat Availability

In Sealdah Ballia Express (13105), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL256/WL167 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Ballia train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Ballia is Rs 2385 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Ballia Sealdah Ballia Express 13105

Kolkata to Ballia Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Kolkata to Ballia train fare is Rs.2385 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ballia Express (13105), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL48/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL256/WL167 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Ballia Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express 13121

Kolkata to Ballia Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Kolkata to Ballia train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Ballia Purvanchal Express (via Mau) 15049

Kolkata to Ballia Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Kolkata to Ballia train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Ballia Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express 13137

Kolkata to Ballia Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express (13137) departs from Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Kolkata to Ballia train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.

Kolkata to Ballia train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Ballia is Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express (13121) which travels a distance of 678 kms in just 12 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Ballia is Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) which travels a distance of 680 kms in 16 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Ballia is Kolkata Azamgarh Weekly Express (13137) which reaches Ballia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Ballia is Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15049) which reaches Ballia with an average delay of over 1 hrs 40 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.