Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Aluabari Road train seat availability & fare

Sat, June 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Kanchajungha Express
13171


SDAH


AUB
10:12
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kanchanjunga Express
13173


SDAH


AUB
10:12
- T - T F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kanchanjunga Express
13175


SDAH


AUB
10:12
M - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kanchanjunga Express
15657


SDAH


AUB
10:12
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kanchanjunga Express
15659


SDAH


AUB
10:12
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Kanchanjunga Express
25657


SDAH


AUB
10:12
M - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Teesta Torsa Express
13141


SDAH


AUB
11:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL27/WL21
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL30/WL24
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL82/WL37
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Kamrup Express
15959


HWH


AUB
11:15
M T W T F S S
PQWL14/WL14
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL48/WL36
8%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL144/WL109
8%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Uttar Banga Express
13147


SDAH


AUB
09:40
M T W T F S S
PQWL18/WL10
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL30/WL22
26%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL36/WL29
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Kanchan Kanya Express
13149


SDAH


AUB
09:40
M T W T F S S
PQWL10/WL6
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL34/WL11
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL47/WL32
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly Special
03059


HWH


AUB
11:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express
22309


HWH


AUB
08:37
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Aluabari Road train time table

Kamrup Express (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 511 kms. Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express (22309) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 509 kms. Uttar Banga Express (13147) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms. Kanchan Kanya Express (13149) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms. Kanchanjunga Express (25657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at taking a total of 10 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 516 kms.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road train Seat Availability

In Kamrup Express (15959), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL144/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Uttar Banga Express (13147), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL36/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kanchan Kanya Express (13149), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL47/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Aluabari Road is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 825 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 880 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A).

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kanchan Kanya Express 13149

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kanchan Kanya Express (13149) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at . Kolkata to Aluabari Road train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Kanchan Kanya Express (13149), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL47/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Uttar Banga Express 13147

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Uttar Banga Express (13147) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at . Kolkata to Aluabari Road train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Banga Express (13147), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL36/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express 22309

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express (22309) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at . Kolkata to Aluabari Road train fare is Rs.700 in Chair Car and Rs.860 in Third AC for this train.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kamrup Express 15959

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kamrup Express (15959) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at . Kolkata to Aluabari Road train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamrup Express (15959), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 37% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL48/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL144/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kanchanjunga Express 25657

Kolkata to Aluabari Road Kanchanjunga Express (25657) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Aluabari Road station (AUB) at . Kolkata to Aluabari Road train fare is Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.305 in Sleeper, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train.

Kolkata to Aluabari Road train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Aluabari Road is Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly AC SF Express (22309) which travels a distance of 509 kms in just 8 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Aluabari Road is Teesta Torsa Express (13141) which travels a distance of 518 kms in 11 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Aluabari Road is Howrah New Jalpaiguri Weekly Special (03059) which reaches Aluabari Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Aluabari Road is Kanchanjunga Express (15659) which reaches Aluabari Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 13 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.