close
swap_horiz
close

Kolkata to Allahabad trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
11105
Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
17 hr 45 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 440
12303
Poorva Express (via Patna)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 40 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 460
12381
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 20 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
22857
Santragachi Anand Vihar Terminal Superfast Express
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
16 hr 25 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 480
13007
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
19 hr 30 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
03165
Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal AC SpecialFare Puja Special
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
15 hr 35 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
12315
Ananya Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
14 hr 58 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 460
12305
Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Patna)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 38 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
12301
Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya)
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
09 hr 53 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
02263
Sealdah Ajmer AC Special Fare Puja Special
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
12 hr 30 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
12249
Howrah Anand Vihar Terminal Yuva Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
09 hr 38 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
CC
₹ 675
12323
Howrah Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 55 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
12311
Kalka Mail
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
13 hr 20 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
2S
₹ 250
12496
Pratap SF Express
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
12 hr 45 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
12987
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
13 hr 05 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 440
12938
Garba SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 30 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
12307
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
12 hr 50 min
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
SL
₹ 435
info

Kolkata to Allahabad train time table

Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya) (12301) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 9 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 816 kms. Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 12 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 816 kms. Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 13 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 816 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 13 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 823 kms.
info

Kolkata to Allahabad train Seat Availability

In Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya) (12301), seat availability status is RSWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL5/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL281/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL38 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL76/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL358/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL36/WL31 in Second Seater (2S) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Allahabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Allahabad is Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 675 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2790 in First AC (1A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 235 in None (GN) and Rs 1155 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 850 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2115 in Second AC (2A), Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1480 in Third AC (3A).
info

Kolkata to Allahabad train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Kolkata to Allahabad - Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya) (12301) and Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Patna) (12305).

Kolkata to Allahabad Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya) (12301) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Kolkata to Allahabad rajdhani fare is Rs.3370 in First AC, Rs.2115 in Third AC and Rs.2930 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Gaya) (12301), seat availability status is RSWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RSWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RSWL5/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Kolkata Rajdhani is the first Rajdhani express to be introduced in India. It started its operation on March 3, 1969. In its initial stage the train had just 10 coaches in total and used to run non stop between New Delhi and Howrah with technical stoppages at Kanpur, Mughalsarai and Gomoh. Do you know, there used to be lounge cars and chair cars in Rajdhani trains initially. Howrah Rajdhani had only 2 classes that time-AC First Class and AC Chair Car the fares of which were Rs 280 and Rs 90 respectively. Howrah Rajdhani is the only wi-fi enabled Rajdhani train till date. Over the years, the train has seen tremendous changes in its number of coaches (now 18), type of cars (Chair cars are totally replaced by First AC, AC II tier and AC III tier) and is replaced by most modern facilities inside the train now.

Kolkata to Allahabad Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Patna) (12305) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Kolkata to Allahabad rajdhani fare is Rs.3565 in First AC, Rs.2215 in Third AC and Rs.3090 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Kolkata Rajdhani is the first Rajdhani express to be introduced in India. It started its operation on March 3, 1969. In its initial stage the train had just 10 coaches in total and used to run non stop between New Delhi and Howrah with technical stoppages at Kanpur, Mughalsarai and Gomoh. Do you know, there used to be lounge cars and chair cars in Rajdhani trains initially. Howrah Rajdhani had only 2 classes that time-AC First Class and AC Chair Car the fares of which were Rs 280 and Rs 90 respectively. Howrah Rajdhani is the only wi-fi enabled Rajdhani train till date. Over the years, the train has seen tremendous changes in its number of coaches (now 18), type of cars (Chair cars are totally replaced by First AC, AC II tier and AC III tier) and is replaced by most modern facilities inside the train now.

info

Kolkata to Allahabad Kalka Mail 12311

Kolkata to Allahabad Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Kolkata to Allahabad train fare is Rs.250 in Second Seater, Rs.2790 in First AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC, Rs.435 in Sleeper, Rs.235 in None and Rs.1155 in Third AC for this train. In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL38 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL76/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL358/WL248 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL36/WL31 in Second Seater (2S) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Allahabad Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Kolkata to Allahabad Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Kolkata to Allahabad train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is GNWL32/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL83/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL281/WL186 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Allahabad Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Kolkata to Allahabad Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Kolkata to Allahabad train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.1660 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL118/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Kolkata to Allahabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Allahabad is Howrah Anand Vihar Terminal Yuva Express (12249) which travels a distance of 816 kms in just 9 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Kolkata to Allahabad is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which travels a distance of 908 kms in 19 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Allahabad is Howrah New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Patna) (12305) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Allahabad is Pratap SF Express (12496) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 2 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
It is possible or not RAC
[My query is about PNR 8612380280 for train 11059 CHHAPRA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
6 views
  
0 reply
11019 chart preparing time?
[My query is about PNR 8565808620 for train 11019 KONARK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
18 views
  
0 reply
Will I get a side lower for this PNR 8212310072?
Kindly share your PNR no.
check_circle Solved
1473 views
  
3 replies
Will my ticket get confirmation?¿?
[My query is about PNR 8212078872 for train 12903 GOLDENTEMPLE ML]
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
Does 15125 stops at ara junction
[ My query is about train 15125 ] does this train stops at ara junction
edit Answer
39 views
  
0 reply
Abhi tak chart prepared nai uwa
[My query is about PNR 2453644563 for train 19608 MDJN KOAA EXP]
edit Answer
24 views
  
0 reply
Is 19223 is not coming palanpur on date 22/11/2018
Is train 19223 is not coming palanpur on date 22/11/2018
edit Answer
58 views
  
0 reply
When will the charting take place for train 12477?
12477train chart kab tak tayar hoga 20 Nov 18 ticket hai
edit Answer
142 views
  
0 reply
Is the train 16793 cancelled today?
16793 on time and cancelled
edit Answer
106 views
  
1 reply
Why didn't my ticket confirmed even after using parliament quota?
[My query is about PNR 6621469502 for train 15655 KYQ SVDK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
37 views
  
0 reply
Gn means general compartment am i correct?
Plz confirm that either GN means general compartment or any reservation like S1-S14.
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply