Hide Fare
Show Fare

Kolkata to Allahabad City train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Vibhuti Express
12333


HWH


ALY
16:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL16/WL10
49%
Trends
checked 57 min ago
GNWL64/WL23
51%
Trends
checked 57 min ago
GNWL171/WL103
26%
Trends
checked 38 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Kolkata to Allahabad City train time table

Vibhuti Express (12333) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad City station (ALY) at taking a total of 16 hrs to cover the distance of 883 kms.

Kolkata to Allahabad City train Seat Availability

In Vibhuti Express (12333), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL171/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Allahabad City train Fare

Fare for trains from Kolkata to Allahabad City is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1550 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL).

Kolkata to Allahabad City Vibhuti Express 12333

Kolkata to Allahabad City Vibhuti Express (12333) departs from Howrah Jn station (HWH) at and arrives Allahabad City station (ALY) at . Kolkata to Allahabad City train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Vibhuti Express (12333), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL171/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Kolkata to Allahabad City train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Kolkata to Allahabad City is Vibhuti Express (12333) which travels a distance of 883 kms in just 16 hrs. The slowest train from Kolkata to Allahabad City is Vibhuti Express (12333) which travels a distance of 883 kms in 16 hrs. The most punctual train from Kolkata to Allahabad City is Vibhuti Express (12333) which reaches Allahabad City with an average delay of just 2 hrs 50 mints. The most delayed train from Kolkata to Allahabad City is Vibhuti Express (12333) which reaches Allahabad City with an average delay of over 2 hrs 50 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.