Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada is Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3185 in First AC (1A), Rs 1885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 285 in None (GN) and Rs 1330 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2410 in Second AC (2A), Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada is Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Festival Special (02852) which travels a distance of 975 kms in just 15 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada is Grand Trunk SF Special (02616) which travels a distance of 975 kms in 16 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hoshangabad to Vijayawada is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.