No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Honnavar to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Honnavar to Mangalore is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 320 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Honnavar to Mangalore is Poorna Express (11097) which travels a distance of 184 kms in just 3 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Honnavar to Mangalore is Matsyagandha Express (12619) which travels a distance of 190 kms in 5 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Honnavar to Mangalore is Karwar KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Mysuru) (16524) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Honnavar to Mangalore is Poorna Express (11097) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 10 mints.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.