Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Hojai to Cuttack can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hojai to Cuttack is Rs 380 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Hojai to Cuttack is Aronai SF Special (02508) which travels a distance of 1507 kms in just 27 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Hojai to Cuttack is Dibrugarh Tambaram Express (15930) which travels a distance of 1651 kms in 36 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Hojai to Cuttack is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hojai to Cuttack is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.