Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hisar to Coimbatore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hisar to Coimbatore is Rs 5990 in First AC (1A), Rs 2400 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 3500 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2820 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 4025 in Second AC (2A).
The fastest train from Hisar to Coimbatore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which travels a distance of 2785 kms in just 49 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Hisar to Coimbatore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Special (02475) which travels a distance of 2785 kms in 52 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Hisar to Coimbatore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hisar to Coimbatore is Hisar Coimbatore AC SF Express (22475) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.