Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hirakud to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hirakud to Nagpur is Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1010 in Third AC (3A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Hirakud to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) which travels a distance of 680 kms in just 12 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Hirakud to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad Special (via Sambalpur) (08405) which travels a distance of 679 kms in 12 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Hirakud to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hirakud to Nagpur is Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.