Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Hindupur to Maddur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hindupur to Maddur is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 325 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hindupur to Maddur is Hampi Express Special (06581) which travels a distance of 176 kms in just 3 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Hindupur to Maddur is Basava Express (17308) which travels a distance of 176 kms in 5 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Hindupur to Maddur is Hampi Express (16591) which reaches Maddur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hindupur to Maddur is Hampi Express (16591) which reaches Maddur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.