No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which travels a distance of 227 kms in just 3 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram is Asansol Varanasi MEMU (63553) which travels a distance of 228 kms in 7 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram is Ganga Sutlej Express (13307) which reaches Sasaram with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Hazaribagh Road to Sasaram is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Sasaram with an average delay of over 48 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.