No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Hatia to Jhalida can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hatia to Jhalida is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hatia to Jhalida is Hatia Purnia Court Kosi Super Express (18626) which travels a distance of 80 kms in just 1 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Hatia to Jhalida is Hatia Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58662) which travels a distance of 80 kms in 2 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Hatia to Jhalida is Patliputra Express (18622) which reaches Jhalida with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hatia to Jhalida is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Jhalida with an average delay of over 5 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.