Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hatia to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hatia to Ghaziabad is Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 735 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Hatia to Ghaziabad is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi (Muri) Special (08309) which travels a distance of 1317 kms in just 27 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Hatia to Ghaziabad is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which travels a distance of 1317 kms in 29 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Hatia to Ghaziabad is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hatia to Ghaziabad is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi (Muri) Special (08309) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 8 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.