Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Hatia to Fatwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hatia to Fatwa is Rs 1685 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Hatia to Fatwa is Hatia Purnia Court Kosi Super Express (18626) which travels a distance of 436 kms in just 10 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Hatia to Fatwa is Patliputra Express (18622) which travels a distance of 517 kms in 13 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Hatia to Fatwa is Hatia Islampur Express (18624) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Hatia to Fatwa is Patliputra Express (18622) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.