No class available for this train
Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) departs from Hatia station (HTE) at and arrives Chandrapura station (CRP) at taking a total of 3 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 135 kms.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Hatia to Chandrapura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hatia to Chandrapura is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Hatia to Chandrapura Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) departs from Hatia station (HTE) at and arrives Chandrapura station (CRP) at . Hatia to Chandrapura train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Hatia to Chandrapura is Hatia Purnia Court Kosi Super Express (18626) which travels a distance of 135 kms in just 3 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Hatia to Chandrapura is Hatia Barddhaman MEMU (63504) which travels a distance of 135 kms in 4 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Hatia to Chandrapura is Maurya Express (15027) which reaches Chandrapura with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Hatia to Chandrapura is Durg Patna Special Fare Special (Via Gaya) (08793) which reaches Chandrapura with an average delay of over 1 hrs 52 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.