Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Hatia station (HTE) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at taking a total of 19 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 938 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Hatia to Annavaram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hatia to Annavaram is Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL).
Hatia to Annavaram Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Hatia station (HTE) at and arrives Annavaram station (ANV) at . Hatia to Annavaram train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1210 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.