Hide Fare
Show Fare

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Hemkunt Express
14609


HW


SVDK
12:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL21/WL15
19%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL26/WL26
12%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL148/WL79
8%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train time table

Hemkunt Express (14609) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 12 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 613 kms.

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train Seat Availability

In Hemkunt Express (14609), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train Fare

Fare for trains from Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra Hemkunt Express 14609

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra Hemkunt Express (14609) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Hemkunt Express (14609), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra is Hemkunt Express (14609) which travels a distance of 613 kms in just 12 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra is Hemkunt Express (14609) which travels a distance of 613 kms in 12 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra is Hemkunt Express (14609) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of just 24 mints. The most delayed train from Haridwar to Vaishno Devi Katra is Hemkunt Express (14609) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of over 24 mints.

About Haridwar

Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).

About Vaishno Devi Katra

Vaishno Devi is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu region). Vaishno Devi temple is one of the most popular religious spot in India. More than 10 million pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi every year. The temple is located on a 2800 ft high Trikuta Mountain. To go to Vaishno Devi, you first go to Jammu (a major railway head in North India). From Jammu, travel by road to Katra - 50 km. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. At Katra, one has to register for the Yatra. Around Katra, there are many caves where Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods) of Hindu mythology prefer to stay. Also one can visit Shiv Khori Gufa - some 4 hours drive on dusty and rough road. The cave is more than 150 mts long and there is a Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful and picturesque mountains, waterfalls and lakes. Nearest airport from Vaishno Devi is in Jammu, just 34 km away. Vaishno Devi Katra has 1 railway station - Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.