Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Haridwar to Rudrapur City - Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091).
Haridwar to Rudrapur City Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Rudrapur City station (RUPC) at . Haridwar to Rudrapur City jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.450 in Chair Car, Rs.120 in None and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 57 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.