Hide Fare
Show Fare

Haridwar to Lucknow train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Haridwar Malda Town Special Fare Special
03428


HW


LKO
09:10
- T - - - - -
GNWL11/WL4
71%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL57/WL4
64%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL71/WL8
70%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Haridwar Allahabad Express
14116


HW


LKO
09:10
M - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rapti Ganga Express
15002


HW


LKO
09:05
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rapti Ganga Express
15006


HW


LKO
09:05
- T - T - - -
GNWL38/WL10
50%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL54/WL25
38%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL236/WL112
8%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express
14266


HW


LKO
11:20
M T W T F S S
RLWL20/WL7
43%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL11
32%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL92/WL25
23%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Doon Express
13010


HW


LKO
10:15
M T W T F S S
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
TRAIN CANCELLED
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Kumbha Express
12370


HW


LKO
08:30
M T - T F - S
GNWL41/WL17
57%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL84/WL27
46%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
GNWL165/WL32
72%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Upasana Express
12328


HW


LKO
08:30
- - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Haridwar to Lucknow train time table

Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Haridwar Allahabad Express (14116) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 9 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Upasana Express (12328) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Doon Express (13010) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 10 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms. Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 493 kms.

Haridwar to Lucknow train Seat Availability

In Haridwar Allahabad Express (14116), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL109/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Upasana Express (12328), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL195/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Doon Express (13010), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL49/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL139/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Lucknow train Fare

Fare for trains from Haridwar to Lucknow is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 765 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Haridwar to Lucknow Kumbha Express 12370

Haridwar to Lucknow Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Haridwar to Lucknow train fare is Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Haridwar to Lucknow Doon Express 13010

Haridwar to Lucknow Doon Express (13010) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Haridwar to Lucknow train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Doon Express (13010), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL49/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL139/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Lucknow Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express 14266

Haridwar to Lucknow Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Haridwar to Lucknow train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 26% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Lucknow Upasana Express 12328

Haridwar to Lucknow Upasana Express (12328) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Haridwar to Lucknow train fare is Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Upasana Express (12328), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL195/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Haridwar to Lucknow Haridwar Allahabad Express 14116

Haridwar to Lucknow Haridwar Allahabad Express (14116) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Haridwar to Lucknow train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Haridwar Allahabad Express (14116), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL109/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Haridwar

Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.