close
swap_horiz
close

Haridwar to Kathgodam trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
14120
Dehradun Kathgodam Express
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
07 hr 03 min
KGM ()
Kathgodam
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 190
12091
Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
06 hr 15 min
KGM ()
Kathgodam
CC
₹ 500
2S
₹ 150
info

Haridwar to Kathgodam train time table

Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at taking a total of 7 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 284 kms.
info

Haridwar to Kathgodam train Seat Availability

In Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL54/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Haridwar to Kathgodam train Fare

Fare for trains from Haridwar to Kathgodam is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 500 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 135 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 690 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1250 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 900 in Third AC (3A).
info

Haridwar to Kathgodam train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Haridwar to Kathgodam - Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091).

Haridwar to Kathgodam Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at . Haridwar to Kathgodam jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.500 in Chair Car, Rs.135 in None and Rs.150 in Second Seater for this train.

info

Haridwar to Kathgodam Dehradun Kathgodam Express 14120

Haridwar to Kathgodam Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Kathgodam station (KGM) at . Haridwar to Kathgodam train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train. In Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL54/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Haridwar to Kathgodam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Haridwar to Kathgodam is Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091) which travels a distance of 284 kms in just 6 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Haridwar to Kathgodam is Dehradun Kathgodam Express (14120) which travels a distance of 284 kms in 7 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Haridwar to Kathgodam is Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091) which reaches Kathgodam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Haridwar to Kathgodam is Doon Naini Jan Shatabdi Express (12091) which reaches Kathgodam with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Haridwar

Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
On which platform does train 17416 and 17415 halt at Guntakal Junction?
About 17416 kop to tpty haripriya express… And 17415 tpty kop…
edit Answer
139 views
  
1 reply
Train no 17415 tpty-kop Haripriya express starts from which platform on Tirupati?
About train 17415 haripriya express
edit Answer
126 views
  
2 replies
What time does Udyan express reaches Dadar?
[ My query is about train 11301 ]
edit Answer
338 views
  
0 reply
Why does train 22653 run always late?
This train on an average starts 1 hour delayed from its source station only and further gets more delayed during the journey. Whenever a high priority train passes the other train is stopped and lets …
check_circle Solved
839 views
  
1 reply
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
check_circle Solved
682 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
check_circle Solved
222 views
  
1 reply
Train 12497 will be coming on which platform no at new delhi railway station
@Sakshi_Vig Usually, this train leaves from platform number 14 at New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) on a daily basis. To be very sure, you should reach station atleast 20 minutes before train departur…
check_circle Solved
1200 views
  
2 replies
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
check_circle Solved
433 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
check_circle Solved
494 views
  
1 reply
When will the diwali special trains for 12149 be announced
Need 3ac/2ac tickets for 2nd Nov from Pune to Bxr.
edit Answer
208 views
  
0 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
check_circle Solved
460 views
  
1 reply