close
swap_horiz
close

Haridwar to Asansol trains

13010
Doon Express
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
28 hr 05 min
ASN ()
Asansol Jn
SL
₹ 540
12370
Kumbha Express
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
24 hr 03 min
ASN ()
Asansol Jn
SL
₹ 580
12328
Upasana Express
HW ()
Haridwar Jn
24 hr 03 min
ASN ()
Asansol Jn
SL
₹ 580
info

Haridwar to Asansol train time table

Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 24 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1337 kms. Upasana Express (12328) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 24 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1337 kms. Doon Express (13010) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at taking a total of 28 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1298 kms.
info

Haridwar to Asansol train Seat Availability

In Kumbha Express (12370), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL87/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Haridwar to Asansol train Fare

Fare for trains from Haridwar to Asansol is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Haridwar to Asansol Kumbha Express 12370

Haridwar to Asansol Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Haridwar to Asansol train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Kumbha Express (12370), seat availability status is GNWL33/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL69/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL87/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Haridwar to Asansol Upasana Express 12328

Haridwar to Asansol Upasana Express (12328) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Haridwar to Asansol train fare is Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Haridwar to Asansol Doon Express 13010

Haridwar to Asansol Doon Express (13010) departs from Haridwar Jn station (HW) at and arrives Asansol Jn station (ASN) at . Haridwar to Asansol train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Haridwar

Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).
info

About Asansol

Asansol is in Paschim Bardhaman district of West Bengal. It is the second largest city in West Bengal after Kolkata. Asansol is a coal mining and industrial metropolis and one of the busiest commercial centers in India. Popular tourist attractions in and near Asansol are Ghagar Buri Chandi Temple, Kalyaneshwari Temple, Nehru Park, Spandan Recreation Park, Boating at Maithon Dam and Joychandi Pahar trek. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is a domestic airport located at Andal, West Bengal, India. The airport serves the industrial cities of Asansol and Durgapur. The airport is roughly 15 km from Durgapur's City Centre and 25 km from Asansol's City Bus Terminus in West Bengal, India. Railways was the first employer in Asansol and is a big contributor to its economy. Asansol is one of the four divisions of Eastern Railway Zone and among the major revenue generating divisions in Indian Railways. Also, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works at Chittaranjan is one of the largest locomotive manufacturing units in the world which is just 30 km away. Currently it produces the WAP-4, WAP-5, WAP-7, WAG 7 and WAG 9 locomotives. Asansol is the eight busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction, New Delhi, Ambala Cant, Howrah and Patna Junction. Around 289 trains starts, ends, or passes through the station daily. Asansol has 1 railway station - Asansol Jn (ASN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
So please lower beath confirmed request sir
[My query is about PNR 6322488747 for train 12861 LINK DAKSIN EXP]
edit Answer
14 views
  
0 reply
Ticket status changed but seat info it is not giving what to do
My train ticket status changed from rac 3 to CNF but i have not been alloted seat yet… When I opened it is only showing CNF no seat info when will I get my ticket
edit Answer
36 views
  
0 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
edit Answer
101 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
247 views
  
2 replies
Why wrong price shown for premium tatkal . I have checked for train no 13019 from howrah to bhatpar rani
I am trying to book premium tatkal from howrah to bhatpar rani for train no. 13019. Apps shows ₹1070. But when i am booking from saarthi app it shows ₹3275. Why this wrong information.
edit Answer
76 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
265 views
  
0 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
383 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
722 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
253 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
616 views
  
1 reply