Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Harda to Orai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Harda to Orai is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Harda to Orai is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni) (11079) which travels a distance of 573 kms in just 9 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Harda to Orai is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni) (15068) which travels a distance of 573 kms in 10 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Harda to Orai is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni) (11079) which reaches Orai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Harda to Orai is Kushinagar Express (11015) which reaches Orai with an average delay of over 1 hrs 29 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.