Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Hajipur to Sarupathar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Sarupathar is Rs 3605 in First AC (1A), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Special (05910) which travels a distance of 1233 kms in just 27 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 1233 kms in 28 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Special (05910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of over 7 mints.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.