Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Hajipur to Rudauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hajipur to Rudauli is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1705 in First AC (1A), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 720 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Hajipur to Rudauli is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which travels a distance of 436 kms in just 10 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Hajipur to Rudauli is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 437 kms in 11 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Hajipur to Rudauli is Raxaul Anand Vihar Terminal Sadbhavana Express (Via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hajipur to Rudauli is Raxaul Anand Vihar Terminal Sadbhavana Express (Via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.